Nothing much has changed in the last 5 years since I first made this little video.
Wait a cotton-pick’n minute! What am I saying?? Plenty has changed in the last five years!
- I’ve gained weight
- My wife has lost weight
- I started pastoring my 3rd church
- One of my daughters survived 3 years of finals, even though she swore each year she would die.
- We had a record-setting presidential election – and some of us survived.
- I went from driving a cool car to driving a mini-van.
- My 49-year no-bug-eating streak came to an end.
But what has not changed is that people are still getting sick, especially with the typical seasonal allergies, colds, and flu’s that are spread around every year around this time.
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. – Genesis 8:22
Therefore, even though the following video was made 5 years ago, it’s still perfectly applicable for today 🙂
(P.S. Yes, the flag is hanging inappropriately, but what does a monkey know? The stars should be on the left.)