NOTE: The following is a politically-inspired post. Even though I am a minister of the Gospel, it is my right as an American citizen to express my opinions on this matter. I make no apology for doing so.
Woo HOO!!! Tomorrow is the day we get to go to the polls and select who will be our next President!
Wait… Maybe I should start over.
GOD HELP US!! Tomorrow is the day we must go to the polls and choose who will be our President for the next four years.
Yes, I am going to the polls tomorrow, and I just wanted to take a moment to tell you why.
My Reasons for Voting
- Blood. People died so that I could vote. That should be good enough.
- Complaining Rights. I want to be able to complain should the one I vote for lose. Those of you who don’t vote should keep your mouth shut on the 9th.
- Responsibility. I have been given a gift to live in a representative republic. The right to vote is not only a privilege, it is a responsibility. Scripture is very plain about being good stewards with what we have been given, and it would be poor stewardship to throw away an opportunity to make a difference for good.
- My Daughter. She wants a woman President – just not this one. Face it, 2 days after the smoke settles, the real President will be Kamala Harris.
- The Supreme Court. One of the major concerns facing voters in the last election was the possibility of whomever was elected to put up to 4 justices on the bench. We got THREE – NO BAD! But now it’s different: Democrats promise to pack the court (because they are crybaby bullies).
- Religious Freedom. Believe it or not, our religious liberties are on the line. There is no question there will be riots if Trump is elected to a second term – the Left has already promised as much. Yet, if Biden is elected, rest assured the Church in America (at least the ones who believe the Bible is the inerrant and inspired Word of God) will experience retribution, intimidation, and bullying the likes none of us have ever witnessed – except in former Communist countries.
- Stickers. The inner child in me likes stickers. I want an “I Voted!” sticker.
- Guns. I am a red-blooded American, and no matter what Mr. Biden says, I believe he will do everything possible to make it more difficult, if not impossible, to buy or own a handgun. Even though he says he doesn’t want to take away our guns, he’s not exactly the poster child for honesty.
- Email. It was Hillary’s email four years ago, now it’s the Biden crime family syndicate. Joe Biden, are you the “Big Man”?
- Benghazi. Four dead Americans no longer have a voice. I will vote in their memory because Hillary is still alive and it STILL MATTERS!
- Partial-Birth Abortion. I oppose abortion, but especially late-term, partial-birth abortion that masquerades as a procedure meant to protect a mother’s health. Give me a break. No matter what kind of faults Trump has, at least he can recognize partial-birth abortion is an unnecessary, unacceptable, in-humane, murderous act worthy of Joseph Mengela. The Democrat Party thinks it’s perfectly acceptable.
- Health Insurance Premiums. Remember, Obama promised we could keep our doctors, keep our plans, and that we would experience lower premiums. Therefore, whatever Biden and Harris promise is probably a bold-faced lie, too.
- Dead People. I must cast my vote to offset the dead voters who are resurrected to show up and vote Democrat at every election.
- I am an American.
Seriously, don’t stay home. Vote!