I am now going to make use of the world wide web and call out for advice, because I know a lot of you have plenty to offer (I mean that in a good way).
I will be 50 years old in September. For years and years I have stayed around 200 lbs (average of 210 for the last decade). But now I am gaining…and I want it to stop. I mean, just look at the scale from today! I am going to have to let out my suit coat before I can afford to buy a new one!
- I am 50 years old.
- I have a damaged rotator cuff in my right shoulder.
- I have a bad right knee (can’t run).
- I hate cottage cheese with a passion.
- I don’t do kale.
- I will NOT give up coffee.
- I have a Total Gym, but no money for a gym membership.
- My weight goal is 180 pounds (I’m 5’9″), even though some may advise it to be more like 160; I don’t want to look like a stick; some fluffiness makes me more adorable.
So, can you help?
Even more importantly, do you care enough to hold me accountable?
Remember, if we are the body of Christ, and I am a member of the same body you are, me being overweight might just be slowing you down, too!
Let’s do this thing, OK?