Therefore, I have gone back and picked several of my favorites from the first couple of years and listed them below. I hope you will have the time to look at a few, especially the ones specifically dealing with legalism (my pet subject).
- The Doctrine of Separation Examined (Where most of my Independent Baptist friends and I – I’m Baptist, too – disagree the most)
- Why Be a Legalist?
- Prostitots? (One of my most in-your-face, no-punches-pulled posts)
- Does Divorce Disqualify? (Very controversial post)
- What to Wear to Church? (Many people should read this, then send a copy to everyone in their church!)
- Study to Show Thyself Approved On a Survey
- Smoking: The Legalists Are Alive and Well
- Let God Be True, and Luther a Liar
- The Recovering Legalist Meets Building 429 (My first mega-hit piece, thanks to the band putting this on their website 😉 )
- The REAL Problem With the Problem of Evil (Pretty much a personal essay on the problem of evil)
- “You might be a legalist if…” (Did Jeff Foxworthy write this?)
- Anthony’s Appetite #6 (Marinated Herring) (I used to be an amateur food critic)
- You Call THAT a Church?
- Don’t Be Skeerd (my own list) (A funny list at what Christians should NOT be afraid of)
- Monday Monkey Meets Benny Berry (I still get teary-eyed when I watch this!)