Katie and I, along with our youth pastor, Daniel (in the orange UT shirt), went to Nashville this past Friday and Saturday. We were there to begin the hard work of pounding out a quality recording project. And yes, it is hard work.
The only problem is that Mr. Monkey just had to get in on the act. He wouldn’t let it go. So, out of sheer frustration, I finally gave in.
See Mr. Monkey get introduced to his very own musical instrument.
Special Thanks To:
- Joel Ziegenmier, for letting a monkey take over his studio
- Steve Castlen, for knocking some sense into Mr. Monkey’s head
- Roy Cavender, for keeping Mr. Monkey entertained with all his crazy antics
- Daniel Ziegenmier, for not acting like a monkey or doing that “call me” thing with his hand
- The makers of shaker eggs (Katie loves them)
- The makers of polyester fur
Check out his website, SteveCastlenApologetics.com.