This post took a little longer than I wanted, all because I took the time to peruse the world wide web. Really, there are a lot of things out there I never knew, and the only way I could have found out about them was to randomly “Google” something.
Sometimes I am both amazed and brought to laughter when I read the search terms people have entered which led them to my blog. So, this time I figured I would type some crazy stuff in and see what happened.
The goal: Could I find a Christian blogger at the other end of these search-term rainbows?
10 search terms and their interesting results.
1. Boogaloo and happy hamsters
2. Buggy bumper Bible
- Can I Know What to Believe?
- Ben Witherington: “The Wisdom of Children in Sunday School – Or Fractured Bible Tales”
3. Myocardial Greek inflection
- All Greek to me, except for articles in medical journals dealing with hypertension and coffee drinking making arteries stiffer.
4. Blessed are the fish
- A blog post in the National Catholic Register by Deacon Steven D. Greydanus, “Homily: Blessed Are the Rich.”
5. Papaya preacher paints
- A painting by Isabel Rock, “Papaya Don’t Preach.”
6. Faith and dirt in a blender
- A soup recipe for Lent in U.S. Catholic. Written by Meghan Murphy-Gill, the blog post is “Lent soup: Leek and potato soup.”
7. Gospeltime elephant bladder
- Randy Newman’s blog on Biblestudytools.com.
8. Gong Show Theology
9. What if Scooby got saved?
- “Scooby Doo-ifying the Gospel,” by Jason Micheli at Tamed Cynic.
10. Legalistic Ice Cream
- A post entitled “From Legalism to Freedom,” part of a series on fasting by Kari Patterson.