Just for the fun of it…and maybe as a reminder to myself…I created a list resolutions…
A list of resolutions to AVOID… at all cost.
In other words, if you resolve to do the following, you may not live through 2019 (not in good shape, at least).
10 Resolutions to Avoid in 2019
1. I resolve to leave the seat up every time I go to the toilet as a sign of my manly rights.
2. I resolve never to say I’m sorry – unless I mean it, of course.
3. I resolve to read the Bible only when it’s projected on the big screen, and only on Sunday mornings, provided there’s enough free coffee and muffins beforehand.
4. I resolve never to waste any more food, especially that last donut or piece of pecan pie.
5. I resolve to limit my prayer time to blessings over food, when called upon at church, and the next time the cell phone bill is due.
6. I resolve to be more trusting of the government.
7. I resolve to spend more time at work and less time with my family.
8. I resolve to change my spouse’s mind, or else.
9. I resolve to keep more to myself and avoid other people.
10. I resolve to keep everything exactly the way it is right now.
So, what do you think? Are there any you would like to add?