I don’t want to go long with this post, but I need to ask for your prayer support. We are nothing short of desperate for your intercession.
Here are some specific ways you can pray:
- Please pray for my family and myself, that the Lord will protect us, strengthen us, bind us together.
- Pray that God will protect our marriage
- Pray that we will be wise parents during these later years
- Pray that our daughters (even though the youngest is now turning 18) will not suffer any more harm due to ministry, but will grow in their desire to serve Him
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will strengthen me and encourage me in my role as husband, father, and spiritual leader
- Please pray for the health issues my family is facing, specifically for my wife and my mother.
- Pray for healing
- Pray for clarity and provision with treatments
- My mother’s back surgery
- My wife’s myriad of health issues
- Pray that the Lord will strengthen “the weak hands [and] steady the shaking knees!” (Isa. 35:3 CSB) Heck, just pray the whole chapter over me!
- Please pray for provision through this very lean time.
- Pray that my income will increase in order to not only pay the necessary bills but to allow me to pour into ministry needs
- Pray that financial provision will come into our church in order to continue the work of reaching our community with the gospel (we have only enough funds to last through September, that’s all)
- Pray that favor will be shown as I seek new clients (I work with Aflac)
- Pray that God will burden the hearts of those in the position to give generously unto the work of a local ministry
- Pray for our little church that it will become mighty through prayer and an outpouring of grace.
- Pray that we (I and a couple others) will be able to reach the lost and unchurched with the good news of the love of Jesus
- Pray that the Lord will send us workers, even just a few
- Pray that God will receive glory through the revitalization of South Soddy Baptist Church
- Pray that our new website (set to launch in a couple of weeks) will be successful in reaching new people, both here and abroad
- Pray for clarity and vision as I do my best to shepherd this congregation, including my family
- Pray that I (I can’t speak for anyone else), no matter what, will see that my Hope, like sung by Mercy Me, is not just in Jesus, but IS Jesus. He is why I do what I do. He is why I’m still here.
- Help me to remember the words of Lauren Daigle’s powerful song, “Trust In You.”
10 responses to “Would You Pray for Us?”
Consider it done!
I will pray for you as part of my daily devotion time
Brother, I am and will pray. Thanks for letting us know how.
Pingback: Would You Pray for Us? — The Recovering Legalist – disue
Praying for you Anthony and for the family! Praying that you be given supernatural strength and that the Lord blesses you with His peace and calm, no matter what struggle comes. Praying He reveals Himself to you in a very real way, and fills you with His confidence and power.
Sometimes you come to mind in my prayer time alone so I do. Now I can pray specifically.
Absolutely! Consider it done