It’s another Thursday, and it’s time for some random thoughts about stuff that randomly pops into my brain. Are you ready?
- Another. What is this word: another? What does it really mean? Are we using it a certain way when in reality it means something else? What is a nother? It is a complimentary adjective, or pejorative? Is it a curse word that has been smoothed over by melding it with the letter a? Sure, I guess the another could be a conjunction of an and other, but is there no conspiracy?
- Sex Box. Have you heard about the new reality television show that is coming to America? If you are from England, then you are probably familiar with this piece of feces mislabeled as entertainment. If you are not familiar with it, just Google it – I don’t even want the link on my blog. But here’s the idea: two people have sex in a tiny room (box) on stage in front of a live audience, then come out immediately after the act and discuss it. No shame…nothing sacred…a complete desecration…and it will probably get higher ratings than American Idol.
- Cadet Rebellion. There is a rebellion afoot in the United States Air Force Academy, and it literally thrills my soul! After one student was forced to remove a verse from the book of Galatians written on a personal whiteboard, Bible verses have begun appearing everywhere. The atheists behind whiteboard washing are fit to be tied – HA! Click HERE to read the whole story.
- Wandering. As if I didn’t have anything else to do, I recently accepted the offer to be a contributer to another blog, 40 Year Wanderer. Thanks to Heather Mertens (one of my devoted stalkers), I am stressing over what to write. How is that possible? I guess it’s like I have a school teacher assigning me essays and writer’s block is kicking in. Maybe I could do a monkey video? Click here to view the “contributor” page.
- Heaven. I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to one day setting foot on those celestial shores of home. “This world is not my home, I’m only passing through.” It’s not that I don’t care about this world, for I would love to see it become a better place. It’s just that I know that train bound for glory is on its way. I’ve got my ticket, my bags are packed, and I’ve got my ear to the tracks. “Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!“