For the record, I have never watched a single episode of The Bachelor. I couldn’t care less. But when went to pay for my groceries, I walked by the magazines and saw this. Unbelievable, in a sad, pathetic way.
- What kind of blooming idiots think, after the first season of this nonsense, that true love is being picked from a list of narrowed-down options?
- Who seriously believes anyone in Hollywood is still a virgin?
- So, Mr. Lowe, how do you feel about a dozen non-virtuous, camera-hungry females fighting for your affection?
- What kind of real woman would sit by and wait for a guy to decide between some other woman and her? Most real women would say, “H@#*, no!”
- What does it say about people when they are “stunned” to hear someone is saving himself for marriage? Were they expecting to be treated with respect by a guy would sleep with every girl in the line-up?
- What does it say about your dating habits when you go to a “Fantasy Suite” for a date, but find it awkward – because there won’t be any sex?
- How shallow and pitifully void of morality is the idea of “coping” with a “sexless engagement?”
- Who actually thinks this is a good way to find wife?
- What kind of mother says to her daughter, “I’m so proud of how you fought off all those other girls and won a man that had a hard time deciding between you and that other contestant!”?
- Are you kidding me? THIS is reality?
“Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.” – Hebrews 13:4 ESV
“But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.” – 1 Corinthians 7:2 ESV
“Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.” – Proverbs 31:10 KJV
A Final Thought
I wonder how a real dad with a real shotgun would influence Mr. Bachelor’s decision making process? I don’t guess that matter much, though, since it seems Sean Lowe picked his bride to be.
Hope it works out, bubba. Reality is tough on a marriage made in fantasy land.
- ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Joins ‘Dancing With The Stars’ – Announcement (hollywoodlife.com)