My Short List
You knew it would come sooner or later, right? Well, this morning I wanted to throw together a short list of things I’d like to do in 2017. Don’t call them “resolutions,” just things I want to do or accomplish.
- Read through my Bible more than once. Part of that will consist of reading through many of the books in a single sitting.
- Finish reading some books I started last year… and the years before.
- Pray “evening, morning, and at noon.”
- Take my wife to Ruth’s Chris for the first time (maybe for her 50th birthday in February?). But that will depend on whether or not I find another job.
- Lose some weight.
- Build a bed frame for my daughter, Haley.
- Change the brakes on every dadgum vehicle we own 😦 At least we have transportation, true? Well, as long as we can keep up the payment, that is.
- Bring honor and praise to Jesus. The last thing I want to do is be an embarrassment to His name.
Now, just to finish out this first post of the year, I want to leave you with some video moments from my trip to Zimbabwe last year (August). That was truly the highlight of my year, and I do appreciate all of your help getting there.