I don’t have enough time, with all the other stuff going on this weekend, to write about everything of which I have an opinion. There’s just too much in the news.
Therefore, I want YOU to decide on what I write about next! You know, it’s sorta like a reverse of Fox News’ “We Report. You Decide.”
You decide. I will report.
Now, if you would like a few suggestions, just consider what has been in the news over the last few days and weeks. Maybe one of these topics would interest you.
- The Republican and Democrat Presidential debates in America.
- Policemen jerking unruly punk kids out of their desks in school.
- Policemen getting killed for being policemen.
- China ends one-child-only policy, but only ups it to two.
- Miley Cyrus and her upcoming naked concert.
- A football coach getting fired for praying after games at the 50-yard line.
- School shootings and gun-free zones.
- NCIS and Gibbs’ new look.
- Chinese and American tensions in the South China Sea.
- The possibility the Russians are going to cut internet cables in the Atlantic.
Then there are other things that aren’t in the news, but are nevertheless important – at least to some:
- NCIS compared to Castle.
- My DVR is full and erasing things I want to see but don’t have time to watch.
- Candy corn.
- How to keep trick-or-treaters away from your front door.
- The American public education system and Asian exchange students.
- Sharing the news of a missing pet on social media.
- Posting embarrassing photos of your teenage children when they were young.
- The horrors of being in the driver’s seat at a drive-thru with 6 other people in your minivan trying to tell you what they want, and all of them being females who can’t keep anything simple.
- Camera phones and legalism.
What do you want me to write about (excluding ending sentences with a preposition)?