Tonight I am going to be speaking to a group of men…
…about 40 of them.
What was the subject about which I was asked to speak?
More specifically, how I’ve used it and how I’m using it now to promote and further the ministry.
Hmmm. What could I say?
Let me think…
- We are here for such a time as this.
- Social media is a tool. And like all tools, it can either be used for good or evil.
- If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of the comment sections.
- What you write is eternal.
- You don’t have to be famous or have a huge following to make a difference.
- Don’t let it consume you.
- Christian bloggers are internet missionaries, so treat every article, post, or tweet as a ministry opportunity.
- Don’t bury your talent.
- Every open door and window is one that can be closed at any moment.
- Pray before you post.
Well, there ya go! I think I’ll just use that as my outline for tonight. What do you think?
Heck, each one of those points could be a blog post! 😉
In the meantime, enjoy some gratuitous pictures of my granddaughter, Emma. She’s ONE!