I published my first posts on WordPress back in September of 2009 – all 4 of them. It was not until July of 2010 that I began to post more often.
But what bothers me is that I have yet to reach the 30,000-view mark. As a matter of fact, this year’s stats saw a dramatic drop, even though the number of posts I published were essentially the same (42 less than last year, and 9 more than in 2017).
So, being that this September will be my 10th anniversary with WordPress, it’s about time I break the 30K glass ceiling.
The following are my plans to accomplish the 30,000 mark:
- Pray before each post.
- Publish posts that are beneficial, not superficial nonsense meant only to score a few views.
- Focus on more in-depth series, like the 10-part one I’m about to do based on a sermon outline.
- Re-blog (share) posts from other bloggers on a regular basis.
- Read and comment more on other sites.
- Explore the “tags” and find new people to meet.
- Publish more than one post a day, even if the posts are shared posts or quick, encouraging thoughts, memes, or verses.
- Make myself available for doing guest posts.
- Keep a sense of humor and sanctified sarcasm 😉
If you have any other suggestions, I’d love for you to share them.
Blessings to you all!