While getting ready for tomorrow’s sermon…
(which has nothing to do with what I’m about to ask)…
I came across a list of questions I had written a while back.
I think I had compiled them as an introduction to a sermon on James chapter 4.
But as I glanced over them tonight, a heaviness came over me, along with a feeling that I should share these questions on my blog.
So, here they are:
1. What could you do today that you’re putting off till tomorrow?
2. What are you planning for in the future that is robbing from today?
3. What good do you feel led by God to do?
4. How many years have come and gone? How many resolutions have you made and not kept?
5. How many years do you have left?
6. Are you filtering your plans through God’s will?
7. What is His will for “now”? (Oh that we could have more of a “now” faith!)
Some people are so busy planting seeds for the flowers in the future that they forget to smell the flowers that are already in bloom.