Warning: The following content is controversial and my tick you off. Vulgar comments will not be allowed.
You may have already heard about what happened this weekend, but I will go ahead and tell you what happened, just in case.
A girl (Mack Beggs), who believes she’s a boy, doped up on testosterone and beat up some other girls, therefore winning the Texas state title in girls high school wrestling.
Don’t believe me? Here is a link: CLICK HE/SHERE
Seriously, you can frame the story however you wish, but I had to take a moment to comment.
As I was thinking about it, the tune from Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody started ringing in my head, especially last part: “Nothing really matters to me.” What matters anymore? I mean, really?
If you think a girl who thinks she is a boy should be allowed to wrestle girls, even though she would normally be disqualified for doping, or if you think a girl should be allowed to compete on a boy’s wrestling team, then…
- You don’t care about rules.
- You don’t care about the other kids’ feelings.
- You don’t care about fairness.
- You don’t care about uniqueness.
- You con’t care about cheating.
- It doesn’t matter if boys and girls share the same locker room.
- It doesn’t matter if boys and girls wrestle together.
- It doesn’t matter that common sense is being thrown to the wind to satisfy political correctness.
- It doesn’t matter that inmates run the prison.
- It doesn’t matter that the insane are calling the sane crazy and getting away with it.
Seriously, I know that I am going to offend someone, maybe even a follower or ten, but if you don’t think this whole story is nothing more than a petri dish-example of a larger disease, then you’re already suffering with the symptoms.
For though they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God or show gratitude. Instead, their thinking became nonsense, and their senseless minds were darkened. – Romans 1:21 HCSB